Friday 27 July 2012

A NEW BEGINNING!!!


Greetings All, that is of course assuming there is anyone out there! LOL

I know it has been a crazy long time since I last posted. To be honest I was not convinced that I really had anything of worth to say that was not already being said. That thought well and truly stumped my creativity.

However we have had a major lifestyle change in our little family....We are HOMESCHOOLING now! And to borrow a phrase from a rather well known food (and I use the term lightly LOL) franchise... I'm LOVING it!

So as a dear friend said recently, perhaps now I have something solid to blog about. Which got me thinking. Perhaps I could use this space to chronicle our Home Education journey as well as write reviews on places, book, curriculum, activities etc that we have found useful....or not.

So here goes, this blogs focus will now be home education. I plan (and read "God Willing" in front of all of this) to blog weekly but we will see. I also plan to keep the other pages from before and add recipes, product and book reviews from my life outside Home education (yeah right!).

For those of you who are visiting for the first time. I am married (his name shall be Superman) with a 5 1/2 year old daughter (whom we will shall call Bambina for blogging purposes).

So strap in and enjoy the rollercoaster ride that is our (homeschooling) life.

WELCOME

No comments:

Post a Comment